Selling Sak Saum can be a fun, meaningful way to build a successful business that helps bring freedom to others around the world! Here are a few helpful hints as you begin…
- Host your first event within a month of receiving your product while your enthusiasm and excitement is at its peak.
- Make a list of friends, family, coworkers, neighbors and others in your circle who may be interested in shopping with a purpose.
- Give people enough notice to plan – people love looking forward to something!
- Call or extend a personal invitation – Sak Saum is very relational and we find that the personal approach goes a long way.
- Print your own business cards so people can contact you to buy at a later date.
- Take time to educate yourself about Sak Saum’s vision and program.
- Learn about human trafficking so that you can speak clearly and compellingly about how buying Sak Saum product is helping someone stand “For Freedom.”
- Think about the atmosphere of your event. Consider providing your guests with a fun beverage and tasty snack.
- Display the product the way you would find it in a store. You may want to stuff the bags with plastic or invest in some simple but classy ways to display the product (bag hangers/stands).
- Have cash available to make change.
- Make sure the bags are priced beforehand for easy shopping.
Have fun and be passionate!